Welcome to my new blog!! To ring in the Christmas spirit, a little angel put bird in my ear regarding a last minute contest for all of my family, clients, & friends.
Jessica Tanner Photography is going to play Santa this year and bring the joy of lifestyle photography to a family in need. Here is the deal. If you know of a family who is having a hard time this year financially and know that they could not possibly afford a custom photography session, but truly deserves one, I want you to submit their story to me! On Christmas Eve Morning, I will choose a family who tugs at my heart like no other and gift them a FREE 1 Hour On-Location Session and a FREE HIGH RESOLUTION CD of the images!! Don’t worry, the winning submittor doesn’t go without either! You will also receive a $150 print credit to go towards a future session with me for 2011!
The Contest Rules (you must follow the below directions to qualify your entry):
- #1 – Like my Facebook business page. You can do this in 2 different places.
a. Scroll Down to the bottom of this screen and click the “Like” me button
b. Or, click this link and return to my facebook busines page and “Like” me there – Jessica Tanner Photography on Facebook
c. Kudos to you if you already “Like” Me!!
- #2 – Comment on this blog post that you are headed right away to find a family in need and that you are entering the contest!
- #3 – Click on the Follow This Blog square at the bottom of this page! (NOT REQUIRED!!!)
- #4 – Send an email to me, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your story. You do not need to include any last names, phone numbers, city, etc of the family until I choose the winner.
- #5 – The family (of 3 or more) must reside within 40 miles of Jefferson, Ga or would be willing to meet at a location within those 40 miles.
- #6 – The session must be completed by March 31st
- #7 – Deadline to Enter is Midnight, Thursday, December 23rd.
Well, that is it!! Pretty Simple right?
I am excited to offer this special session to someone who wouldn’t be able to receive such a gift otherwise.
Merry Christmas from Jessica Tanner Photography!